Cancún - México
Junior Suite Vista Laguna
Lakeview Room / 2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed / 44 sqm
The Package Includes
- 4 nights/5 days of lodging.
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- 1 Junior Suite Lagoon View room.
- 2 double beds or 1 king bed.
- Lodging for 2 adults and 2 children under 13 years of age.
- Unlimited food and drinks inside the hotel.
- Get to know the Destinations by Meliá Membership Program.
Enjoy the spectacular sunset views and the sparkling Nichupté lagoon from the terrace of this carefully designed room. It features a luxurious king-size bed, a bathroom with a rain shower, and unique furnishings.
- Rain effect shower.
- Bath amenities.
- Biology® Smart.
- Minibar service.
- Flat screen TV.
- High speed Wi-Fi.
Food and Beverages
Explore restaurants with endless options without reservations. Cheers to the wonderful view at bars with unlimited premium drinks. The meal plan is all-inclusive.
Paradisus Cancún By Melia
This complex is located beachfront, a 25-minute drive from Cancun International Airport, and offers modern and bright rooms with a private terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea or the Nichupte Lagoon. It also houses excellent restaurants and nightlife venues.
- Golf course
- Kid’s club
- Tennis court
- Beauty salon
- Snack Bar
- Yoga sessions
- Sushi workshops
- Wine tastings
- Pool parties
- Cooking lessons
- And almost everything you can imagine.
- You can go to one or all!
- Have fun in the company of your loved ones or the new friends you make while enjoying their activities, learning and laughing.
- El Rey Archeological Zone: Mayan archaeological site with historical ruins and beautiful coastal landscapes in the Hotel Zone of Cancun. Approximately 2.3 km (5 minutes by car). How to get there?
- Delfines Beach: Iconic beach with white sand and turquoise waters, perfect to enjoy the sun, the sea and beautiful panoramic views. Approximately 9.8 km (15 minutes by car). How to get there?
- La Isla Shopping Village: Outdoor shopping center with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment. Approximately 4.2 km (10 minutes by car). How to get there?
- National Park Western Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun and Punta Nizuc: Protected natural area with beautiful coral reefs, ideal for snorkeling and diving. Approximately 7.3 km. (Hotel- Ferry 5 minutes) (Ferry- Isla Mujeres 35 minutes). How to get there?
- Cancun Mayan Museum: Museum that exhibits Mayan artifacts and offers a fascinating insight into the ancient Mayan civilization. Approximately 10.5 km (20 minutes by car). How to get there?
This offer may not be combined with other offers and is subject to availability and change without notice. It is not valid for guests with an active reservation with Astuto Travel, LLC and cannot be applied retroactively to previous reservations.
All packages are for two adults and two children under 13 at the time of travel, in a room and include food and drinks inside the hotel.
Valid until December 31, 2023. Some dates in high season will not be available.
Flight tickets are not included.
This rate is subsidized by Astuto Travel in order to promote the benefits of a vacation club. To be eligible for this offer, the client must meet Astuto Travel’s requirements.
(1) Age: Married or cohabiting couples. The man must be between 30 and 65 years old. Same-sex couples: Both must be between the ages of 35 and 60. Legally single women: Must be between 35 and 55 years old.
(2) Employment Status: You must be gainfully employed or retired at the time of travel, with verifiable income greater than $50,000 USD per year. Unemployed people and students (full or part time) are not eligible. Prospects working in the travel industry, hotels, vacation clubs, travel agencies, airlines, or their family members are not eligible.
(3) Credit card: You must physically present 2 main credit cards (departmental, fintech, corporate or debit cards are not accepted). Only 1 credit card is required for residents of the United States and Canada.
(4) Language: Qualified participants must be fluent in English or Spanish.
(5) Marital Status: Proof of cohabitation is required. Examples: identification documents with the same address or last name, utility bills, lease agreement, marriage certificate.
(6) Family: For the purposes of the promotion, «Family» shall be understood as that made up of father, mother and children. All relatives will be considered as another family or couple.
(7) Presentation: Customers must complete a sales presentation of approximately 90 minutes the day after they arrive. Clients must not have prepaid activities or tours on the day of presentation. Clients who have attended a Vacation Club or Timeshare presentation in the last 12 months will not be eligible to use the promotion. The promotion can only be used once per family.
(8) Countries: Prospects must be a resident of Mexico, the United States or Canada. Residents of Central or South America are not eligible, with the exception of those residents of Chile, Panama, El Salvador, and Costa Rica. Customers who have lived in Mexico for more than 5 years will be considered residents of Mexico.
(9) Club Membership: Members of Destinations by Meliá, Meliá Rewards or Club Meliá, Meliá Vacation Club, their direct relatives (children/parents) or beneficiaries are not eligible.
(10) Group Travel: 2 or more couples or families traveling together are accepted. Only one will be eligible for the promotion and all couples must attend the presentation.
(11) Other: Prospects who own property in the destination where they will be traveling and presenting are not eligible.
Why book with us?
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.